Monday, March 26, 2007

Amigo

Friend, I know the agony…

I feel the pain…

Friend, I know the fire is burning you

I see the rain


Friend, your heart is shattered

The shards are hurting me…

Friend, you shed the tears

But, they are drowning me…


Look at the long winding road ahead

Let nothing hold you back

Make love a very important part of life

But let it not overwhelm you


The grief is overwhelming

The sorrow, the constricted feeling

I know you are gasping

Come friend let me help you get fresh air


Get up

Its time you reclaimed your life

Its time you lived life for yourself

Friend its time you LIVE


The fire is good for you

It will leave you pure…

The rain is good for you

It will rejuvenate you…

And believe it friend, Sorrow is good for you

’coz then you will recognize Happiness.

2 comments:

Enlightener said...

hI EVEN THIS IS COOL...ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF SOMEONE? DID YOU CHECK OUT MA BLOG!

Apeksha said...

Hey this 1 is really lovely....you've really put reality in a beautiful picture...keep writing!!