Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Vent

I want to run away

Far…far from the madding crowd

I want to listen to those winds,

Which do not carry the sneer of ‘friends’

I want to awake in a ‘new’ dawn.


What is right…what is wrong

I do not know

All I know is…I am tired,

I need to sleep

I need to breathe


Can’t I find peace in anywhere other than Death’s embrace?

Can’t I live anywhere other than ‘civilization’?

I am ashamed of being a human…

I am ashamed of living among hypocrites

I am irritated seeing masks.


What went wrong…

Where did I fail?

I beg you, do not take the life out of me

Let me learn and realize life…myself

Stop dictating me

Let me decide when to start…and when to STOP.

Let me live…in peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dis is another amazing poem....I like your style...keep writing