Wednesday, March 21, 2007

YOU


Do you know why I love you?

Is it your smile…

Is it the depth of your eyes…

Is it your innocent words…

Or is it your restless silence…

Please tell me why I love you…


Deep down in the abyss of time

I have seen you in different forms.

I have felt your essence in different people

No matter whom I perceived…I have always loved YOU.

We met every time we were born…

And every moment of which, my love…

We celebrated life together.


I know we will meet again

I might be the tired traveler…

And you…the rejuvenated spirit

But I know, someday, I will drink you in again,

I have adored you and worshipped our love.

Come back to me…as the one

Embodiment of the image, I have come to love


I know I failed…many a times

I know you forgave me every time

’Coz you loved me with all your heart.

Will you give me another chance?

I want to breathe you into my senses yet again

It has been raining endlessly…

The rain soaked earth reminds me of your fragrance


Remember the first time I looked at your eyes

Remember the first time I kissed you

Remember the passion…Do you feel it still?

But I have lost you…again in the ‘smoke’

Please come back to me

’Coz I want to know why I love you…



3 comments:

Honeybee said...

In response...I'll just quote your favourite lyrics

"Love Me For a Reason
Let The Reason Be Love"

Stop searching for reason, Mr. Poet. You already know that each reason you love her is important enough to be called THE reason... yet slight enough to be confused as not so important among so many other uncountable reasons...

my regards! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey..another lovely poem...I lyk d reasoning part of it..

Anonymous said...

this one gives love another beautiful face........... beautiful sparkling eyes.......to look at your love............superb..........