Monday, February 7, 2011

Sudden Shower


The sudden gust of wind…
Slowly took over my senses
While, the unexpected shower
Drenched my parched soul…

I closed my eyes to see your face
As, the rain beat a steady rhythm
I remembered your promise…
Of drowning in our rain

Someday…
Perhaps, I will draw blood from your lips
Fill life in your veins
Tear you apart, just to make you whole again…

Or, perhaps…
I will take you in my arms…
And, hide you from the world
Waiting, for rain to blanket our kisses…

As, the heavy drops blur my vision
I seek warmth from a distant screen…
Find love in accidents, coffee cups and rain…
Maybe someday, it will all make sense…someday…

4 comments:

Apeksha said...

"Maybe someday, it will all make sense…someday…" it started simply...like any other rainy day...but the intensity increased like a fast approaching storm...n then lost in the wind...i love the irregular flow...the passion...the tenderness...all in a delicate mix..caught in a dream web..love it

Anonymous said...

"Find love in accidents, coffee cups and rain…".....*big big hug*...theres a marked change in your writing..do i smell positivity?..<3

Akash said...

oh.......

rain.... *sigh*....you made my day ritayan...amazing...

HG said...

sooner or later it all makes sense. :D
awesome work again! :D