Thursday, February 10, 2011

Suicide


I lie with my head against the cold rail
Awaiting a reassuring and thundering vibration
And, I look up at the sky…blue…vast…
And, I close my eyes…black…immense…

I lie with my world at peace…
A point beyond grief…
Slow…Detached…Calm…
Green…Blue…Black…

I know not what time is it…
A lost space between night and dawn…
Momentary thoughts drift through my mind…
But, your face remains…

Only, those eyes bother me…
Deep…Knowing…Pained…
My guilt chokes me…tears constricting my throat…
But, here I am and it matters not…anymore…

I hear the wheels…
Somehow…it seems to make no difference…
I open my eyes…kissing the blue…to kiss you
Pain…Blank…Silence…

1 comment:

Apeksha said...

"I lie with my world at peace…
A point beyond grief…
Slow…Detached…Calm…
Green…Blue…Black…" After so many greys,i get a noir..its rhythm is like the one approaching you through the metal of the tracks...its terribly painful...and personally unimaginable to capture such an emotion...but your work makes me believe...this is how it must be...keep writing