Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Small Wish


A small message…
Lost in the pathways of the electronic jungle…
An unexpected reply…after ages…
A faltering footstep of trust in an untrusting world

I remember these…as, the first drops of rain
Wash the dawn to welcome you…
I hear the tune of early morning ajaan…
And, every syllable sings of you

May, the morning bring you happiness…
And, evening peace in its arms…
May, life give you strength
And, humility to accept it all

It’s a long road and it’s a hard rain…
And, you have left a bit of you at every bend…
Time…and time again…
And, it’s quiet while you look ahead…

I slowly take your hand
And, walk with you for a while…
For, I know you will keep walking…long after I am gone…
For, I know I leave you love and a wish….Happy Birthday, my friend.

7 comments:

HG said...

this is the best piece you have ever written. me likey likey...:)

sonny said...

Awesome, you came in soft but it hit me hard.

Apeksha said...

"It’s a long road and it’s a hard rain…
And, you have left a bit of you at every bend…" beautiful lines....gentle work....describes the brave walks of life poignantly...keep writing

Anonymous said...

beauty.....jus beauty re-defined!!!!!!!!!!!!amazingly enthralling......

Unknown said...

hats off......

misterio said...

it's brilliant..and simply awesome :)!!!

German Translation said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
German Translation.