Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wait


The rains are back…
She feels before the first drops hit her face…
She closes her eyes…
His smile is all she can see

Distance…and situations…
She waits in silence…
Looking at the ring on a lonely finger
While, salty tears flow with the rain

The unbearable mornings…
As, she remembers every moment
The desperate desire…
To be lost in time with him

Slow music and intimate hugs…
The feel of his lips…
His arms around her…
She remembers…she yearns for…

The agony…the anguish
She would walk miles…
Just for a moment with him
But, he is too far away…and for now it’s an unending wait…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vulnerability after a loss,is just so beautifully painted...this verse tugs at the heart which can associate with it....loved it

Panchali said...

Reminded me of how tangible the situation gets...when the visions and memories become most prominent.

Apeksha said...

its intimate....n visual...n what more can i say...shows the love a man can't hide...nice....keep writing

CASU Wood said...

I love it! I love the rain, from her I feel so maybe sad, maybe so happy.

HG said...

oh gosh! I read this and I actually felt like it was written about me. Brilliant work as usual. :D