Saturday, June 19, 2010

This is It


The sky looks on with a misty eye…
As, I feel the sudden rush of speed before the calm…
The ground hastily recedes
As, the propellers fly me away…

I look for you…
But, all seems so small from up here anyway…
And, it’s time to embrace reality, to be better…
To be more, than what you had thought I would ever be

And, hence its goodbye…
To old friends and forgotten follies
Adieu, to broken hearts and emotions that weakens.
It’s goodbye to you.

I know not what I seek…
Or where it is that I seek it…
Yet, I never despair…
I know my rain is never far away…

I draw the smoke in deeply…
Looking for a last embrace
But, guess I took in too much…
My eyes burn…and I cannot seem to exhale

The raindrops repeat your words…
As I look for patterns in the empty coffee cup
When, I close my eyes your lies still choke
Yet, I smile…

I emerge.
Burnt and free. A hardened actor…
Convincing enough to fool even myself…
You wanted me to be happy…this is it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

am so proud of you. period.

HG said...

awesome stuff again.

Anonymous said...

gud stuff...............but den i kinda felt it was lacking the vivid graphics which one can associate with your verses...

3g Mobile Phones said...

Really this picture is very beautiful. Every man loved this type of atmosphere.This the song is doing double beautiful.thanks for your blog.